Welcome to Yamada Furniture
We're not just in the furniture business, we're in the family business!
Established in 1929, family owned and locally operated, full-line furniture retailer serving the Big Island of Hawaii. We have a big selection with a small-town family feel. We carry furniture perfect for your entire family and every stage of life. When the time comes to shop for new furniture, choose Yamada Furniture. We’ve got the styles and brands you’re looking for, at great prices. Plus, we offer delivery and assembly!
SPRING 2021 UPDATE:
- To limit showroom traffic and allow customers to shop in a stress-free environment, we are currently open by appointment only, Monday-Friday 8-5 and Saturdays 9-5.
- We are currently offering FREE curbside/garage/patio delivery services (subject to change as cases improve).
- Any customer who has traveled into, or within the State of Hawaii must have taken pre and post-travel COVID-19 tests with a negative result and exhibit no cold or flu-like symptoms prior to entering the showroom.
- If you have the means to, we strongly recommend scheduling a personal Virtual Showroom Tour & Consultation (available via Zoom, FaceTime, or Facebook Live) ahead, or in lieu of, a physical visit to our showroom. Please call or text (808) 935-1664 for more details! Our Home Furnishings Consultants are standing by to assist you.
SHOWROOM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS - CUSTOMERS:
- If you, or anyone in your household is feeling ill, please stay home and seek medical assistance.
- If you have taken, and are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test, please refrain from visiting the showroom until receiving a negative result.
- All customers must properly wear a mask at all times while in the showroom (nose and mouth must be completely covered).
- All customers must be health-screened prior to showroom entry.
- All customers must sanitize their hands before entering the showroom (70% alcohol solution provided at front entrance).
- All customers will be provided with gloves, to be used for touching/feeling any merchandise, especially fabric and wood products.
- All customers must provide their first and last names, as well as a phone number for contact tracing should there be an outbreak of COVID-19.
- Only (1) customer parties of no more than (2) individuals will be allowed into the showroom at a time, per appointment hour.
- All customers will be accompanied by a sales representative, standing at least 6ft away, on "escorted showroom tours".
- Customers may schedule an appointment for a later time if the showroom is at maximum capacity.
- No public restrooms.